She weights 17 lbs
length 28 in. long
three and a half teeth (two bottom front,
one top front and the other is almost in)
got her toe nails painted for the first time
loves her food
enjoys a good raspberry
is just about to crawl
(mom is glad that she is not is full force yet!)
enjoys her baby dolls, animals, and pictures
(things with faces)
Hair is getting curly in the back
AND CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR CAKE AND ICE-CREAM NEXT MONTH!




1 comments:
i am so happy that you finally made it so I can comment on your blog. That's half the fun of it.
Morgan is adorable. I think you should make that visit to Idaho Falls the last week in July as we will be in Rexburg?!?!?!
You have to figure out how to put videos on because i must see trevor do his dance, I imagine it's entertaining!
Miss you!!!
Post a Comment