Our house is in the construction zone again. We are doing work in Katie's room, our room, our closet, the entry way closet and moving a wall in the entry way. Putting in insulation new windows, dry wall, mud & tape, texture and paint. Oh- and new carpet eventually.
Here is Katie's room before
Here is the progress so far
taking down the lath and plaster-framing for the new window-the new window and insulation
the window picture is of our room with the foam insulation and electrical but still need the yellow instillation. But we do have a new window!
OH the JOYS oh living in this mess. At least this project I am not out a kitchen for 4 months and don't have to wash dishes in the bath tub. LIFE IS GOOD.




4 comments:
oh my goodness... were we dirty or WHAT?!? i am working on getting the family blogs together.. bushka's project for me :)
I told you I would leave you a comment. I love when I find new blogs of people I know. Can't wait to see the finished construction. You'll have to stop by my blog and say hello:) hunterfamily3dboys.blogspot.com
can't wait to see the finished project!! looks like fun. i just wish i had a house we could do work on. HHMMMM one day maybe!
you have been blessed with the gift of patience! We had so much fun while you guys were here, can't wait to visit again! Steph
Post a Comment