Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Play my game please!!!

Memory Tag
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your sense of humor! A great memory I have is when you would come to my house and exercise with us, your to funny. You need to come again. BTW I love your temple pictures. I took my camera and never got one picture I felt like maybe I wasn't aloud to take pictures. I guess I should have.

Jill said...

okay, i've got many, teaching valerie being the most memorable, and of a spiritual nature (i'm so glad i was with you for that). the others are stealing elder allen's stuffed toy and taking it all over our area with us, your skirt getting caught in your bike and the button flying across that busy intersection never to be found again, and your prophecy of my future husband which turned out to be correct. love you jen