Tuesday, August 12, 2008

When is cute TO CUTE?

Here is Morgan posing for her pictures by Mom - a common offense around our house hold. She put her own legs like this but isn't it just TO CUTE!



I love her hair like this. It is fun to have a girl with hair long enough to put it up at such a young age. Girls are fun with all of the "girly" things you can do with their hair, clothes, socks, shoes, just about anything!!!
(These are the pictures I need to keep handy for when we hit the girly moods in life. They start earlier than I thought and my mom says they don't stop until they are in their twenties. Hopefully they will be like me though - practically perfect---hahahahahahahahahahaha)

3 comments:

Angie of Down This Road Designs said...

What a cutie! She sure does know how to pose.

Kim said...

look at those baby blues! the bottom picture is too die for!!

Julee said...

she is definitely adorable! Love the cute hair! :)