Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Hair-

So I got my hair cut to the white last Thursday. It was nice to finally be the natural me. I should dedicate this entry to all of those who have wanted me to do this all along... So for them here you go...
The new me
I do believe that I have more white hair as my Grandmother who is in her early 90's. That would make me more white on the top than my father.

6 comments:

NikkiAWardell said...

Looks pretty cool!!!! I love the style as well as the color!!!

Kim said...

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! I love the style on you--you look great with short hair. the color is even fab!!! xoxo btw--LOVE the sarah package. more thanks coming your way soon!!!

Julie said...

Way to go! You look so great! Fun to chat on the phone with you - hope Target was awesome!

Julee said...

Wow! Looks great and love the cut!

Angie of Down This Road Designs said...

Very cute! You are so cute and I always love your spunky personality.

EM said...

I love it and on Sunday I felt like that was how you have always looked - no major reaction!!!:)