Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jury Duty, part b

Okay so I wasn't selected for this trial. I ran into the bailiff, I think, as I was picking up Katie from tumbling and he told me I was the next jury member in line, I was number 14. So I am done for this week. So until I serve on a trial I get to call in every weekend and hope it doesn't mess up my spring break plans. After spring break I am really okay with anytime.

4 comments:

Julee said...

yucky! good luck!

Julie said...

Hey - we stopped by today to see if Zach wanted to come over to play. Jack is really getting antsy with the nice weather and wants friends to come over and play. We'll try again another day.

NikkiAWardell said...

UUGGHH! Hope it doesn't mess your plans up!

Kim said...

i think that's plain crazy....once you go sit there all day, if they don't pick you that should be it for a year! boo hoo for you!