I can't believe this is my Katie. She is eight, already.

She is beautiful, full of life and the perfect daughter for me. I love that we have dance parties, movie parties, girl time, that we laugh together, have cried together. This girl feels my heart with more love than I know what to do with, she fills my heart with her.

Katie thank you for being you and for letting me love you. I am so sorry you are the first and I am not as practiced as I will be for your siblings but I love you. You will always be my first born, the child that made me a mom.
I love you Katie Elaine...

...always have and always will.
your Mom-

2 comments:
My Alexa turns 8 on the 18th! Cool that they are the same age!
Love the cheese hat pic! Oh, how I wish we lived near each other - we and our girls would have a blast!! We are taking a road trip in July to Idaho - love to make a stop in Burley to see you! :)
Post a Comment