I was changing Morgan's diaper and asked her if she wanted to go and sit on the potty. She hopped down and ran off to the bathroom. She lifted the lid, I put her on and she went potty. I don't plan on this being a regular thing yet, still just fun.
But hey - GO MORGAN!
Zach was right there when she got out of the bathroom to make sure everyone got the treat for Morgan going potty. I think Zach will be a great help with potty training Morgan... he wants the sugar. (hehehe)
She also went later that night again and has gone atleast once a day since then. (added 2 days later)
6 years ago




2 comments:
LOVE the new layout!!!! Yeah for Morgan and mommy!!
Hey Jen! I just noticed your question about my wall art...I got the wood at home depot and they cut it for me. Here is a link to a tutorial similar to what I did...http://www.laughalongtheway.com/2010/01/diy-wall-art.html
Post a Comment