Thirty Five... the big 3-5.
We made our cards. this is one from all of the children. Their hands and some writing of their names.
Presents from the children. They each had a home made card, a present they picked out and something I had for them to give him. Katie's card even brought tears to his eyes. I love that!!!
Morgan: a black sweater vest and movie
Zach: a level and the original Star Wars trilogy
Jason: the Star Wars trilogy
Katie: Goo Gone and The Cosby first season DVDs.
They were all excited for Trevor to open their gifts. The excitement they have is contagious and wonderful. We had subway for lunch, Trevor's choice. That night we had an Elders quorum party, bowling, where we had cake.
A successful birthday in my book... We had a ham dinner a few nights later in honor of his b-day.
I love you Trevor and am so happy you made it to 35. I know you didn't want to turn 35 and getting older is not a fun choice but I sure don't want the alternative. So lets just keep aging together and enjoy the milestones of the years to come.






2 comments:
Hey Jen - I was looking back at your posts and I didn't know you were related to Cobie! I know her from my family's old ward off of Five Mile in Boise. Tell her hi for me! Are you gonna come for the hike this summer??
Happy Birthday Trevor!
Post a Comment