So I have been horrible at uploading pictures... today will be the day.
I have started a program called couch potato to a 5k in 9 weeks. We do the program three times a week. Our little group consists of four regulars thus far: Emily Garrard, Beth Graham, Liisa Craner and myself. ( we are open for others to join)
I am loving it!!! It helps to motivate me to be better with the healthy eatting thing too. In May we are starting to do 5ks. I would love to do one a month in the nicer weather months. Maybe next year we will do 10ks... maybe!
But for now I love meeting at the church, going around the gym a million times, being with friends and getting exercise in!!!
Thanks girls...
6 years ago




2 comments:
That's awesome - love the name. My sister is doing something similar in Idaho Falls - must be an Idaho thing... :)
you must be dedicated to go around the gym a million times. i don't know that i could do it. :) but here in sunny, CA we go outside for walks year round. HEHE
Post a Comment