The children and I went to Utah to Cathy and Eric's house for our 4 day weekend. It freed up Trevor to do what he always does, school and work on the house. I got to shop and get some decorations for the house, it was Garrett's 16th b-day and he was ordained to the office of a Priest and it was Valentine's day week end.
We gave Garrett a leopard print snuggie for his birthday, which I would love a picture of. We had ribs, the fixing and cheese cake for his birthday on the 13th.
Happy Valentines Day... how could we spend it away from Trevor... we left him stuff at home and we do love each other everyday. ( He is not a fan of the holiday that was created by Hallmark) Jessica
Katie
After breakfast, valentine bags of candy, and lunch we went to church. After Sacrament meeting Garrett was ordained. We are so proud of Garrett and the wonderful choices he is making in his life. He is trust worthy, caring, does what he should and is just a perfect Garrett.
Thanks for being a wonderful example to your cousins.





0 comments:
Post a Comment