Hey Jennifer! Cute blog! It's been fun to take a peek into your world! I have a Morgan too and seeing those pictures of your cute Morgan takes me back...I love little girls with baby dolls. Congrats on #4! Take care and tell your family I said hello! You can visit our family blog at angmikesell.blogspot.com
3 comments:
They're soo adorable!
How have you been feeling?
We'll be driving by on the afternoon of Monday March 2nd (I think) - could we stop by for a little visit?
Hey Jennifer! Cute blog! It's been fun to take a peek into your world! I have a Morgan too and seeing those pictures of your cute Morgan takes me back...I love little girls with baby dolls. Congrats on #4! Take care and tell your family I said hello! You can visit our family blog at angmikesell.blogspot.com
i just read angie's comment and it hit me...4 KIDS!!!! WOWEY!!! 4!!!!
you seriously have a BIG family!! :) Such fun and lucky kiddos to get you!!
Post a Comment