Friday, January 9, 2009

quick update

Okay here is a quick up date as to us this week.
I have been delivering papers, just a sub for a week or so, Zach has a fever and pink eye, Katie went back to school, Katie also got her first six year old molar, life is back on the school schedule, Morgan is just cute Morgan and has a new molar and getting another one, Trevor has a hurt shoulder - went to the doctor, gets to go to physical therapy for 3 times to get directions for his therapy at home, he can't lift any weight with it (which will kill him) for 6 weeks, got a mega shot in his shoulder that is killing him but should feel better by tomorrow, goes back to the doctor in 6 weeks to see if it is heeled, if not then he gets an MRI and surgery, he also started back to school on Monday. My parents stopped in for the night on their way home, dad filled the hole in the basement with concrete and fixed the upstairs toilet, Mom listen to me and listened and played with the children. We, minus Trevor, played games last night together, checkers, feed the kitty and a lady bug game.
We are just taking life one day at a time with a smile on our faces!
I have decided that time with my children so small is to short to forget to enjoy each situation, well at least find good in it any way.

1 comments:

Julie said...

I think I will nick name you Polly Anna! I just love how positive you are in all circumstances. You go girl!