
Here is the team about ready to go in for a big take down. After they practiced on the imaginary folk in Zach's room they stocked me and took me down... what fun!

We got these guns for Christmas and had a huge family shoot gun
(as Zach calls them) fight. It was a ball laughing, shooting each other, and just having fun running around and being crazy. I just have one question.... where do all of the bullets go?
4 comments:
I think that is how Nerf makes all their money. We spend a fortune buying the refills!!! They are so fun however that we keep on buying. PS--the song One played for me on your blog today. This song reminds me so much of Memphis and Sister Jill Miller--thanks for some oh so fun memories!!!!!!
We only got one shoot gun for Christmas - big mistake! I'll have to remember to get enough for all of us next year.
Looks like you had fun holidays! I second Armstrong on the music. I still can't connect ENYA with anything but the mission. Oh can you imagine if we had shoot guns then?
Glad you guys had a good Christmas. It was fun to be in Idaho again and see the SNOW! They got a lot in Boise this year.
Post a Comment