Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Morning

Katie's Spot
Zach's loot
Morgan's Pile
Yes, we do go a bit overboard on the present amount but hey, it is Christmas. Santa this year brought a webkinz, a suit case, a hooded towel and a bunch of fun little things.

( Sister love)
Lego Pirate Man
Katie had made a book at school for Bushka and Papa
Katie loaded up her bags and took everything with her everywhere for a few days.
Morgan had to have both babies with her at all times. Meal time was no exception.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I've lost track of you. Email me, I would love to catch up: amy_anderson8@hotmail.com
You're family is beautiful!
Love,
Amy Anderson (formerly Goodwin)

EM said...

I want Katie's suitcase!

NikkiAWardell said...

Cute!!! Looks like all your cute kids had a great Christmas. Webkinz was a hot commodity at our house this Christmas as well. Hope your holidays were great!