Today Katie go to go to the dentist and have her front two baby teeth pulled. She did very well, only cried during the yucky, nasty, unfair shot. After that was over and they gave it about 5 minutes to numb everything and it took all of 4 minutes to get both of the teeth out. They gave her the teeth in a little container which sit in a pillow, I used for my teeth, under Katie's pillow. This is our first tooth fairy visit. Oh the joys of parenthood. We will post a picture when it isn't so fresh looking. Katie got to stay home from school, eat ice-cream and have a fun relaxing day full of what ever she wanted. Two of her favorites about this whole experience... 1. she gets money and or something from the tooth fairy. 2. She will get her name written on the December tooth, at school, two times.(she talked about both of these all day long)
We are all going for cleanings in the next 2 weeks and we already know Katie has cavities, poor molars with out enamel...... All I want for Christmas is Dental Insurance!!!!! Santa Please, I've been good.




1 comments:
((hugs)) for Katie! I know what you mean about the dental insurance! Thank goodness for good dentists :)
Post a Comment