We set up the tree last Monday night for family evening. I love Christmas. I love... the tree, decorating the tree, wrapping the presents, making treats, and I love how CHRIST is the center of it all. As we set up the tree our neighbor friend, Kassidy, helped us. For our lesson we talked about why we really celebrate Christmas. We did true or false, best answer and thought of things we could give to others that didn't take money.
Everyone helped decorate the tree, even Morgan. Tons of fun.
Trevor read a bed time story to them.
I love having scriptures and prayer by the lights of the tree. I always feeler closer to my Savior during this time of year. And... I think that is my favorite thing about Christmas.




1 comments:
I loved your testimony yesterday, it was very touching. I really admire you and the mother you are. I hope we get to serve together in the church someday!
Post a Comment