Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It is for REAL

Okay, at my first doctors appointment last Friday I was able to hear the HEART BEAT. So it is for real, I am really pregnant and there is a baby on the way. As of today I am 11 weeks along. My official due date is Sept. 16, 2009. I am feeling better. I do feel the best in the morning but if I have my mint gum and something to do I do pretty good all day. I still just like my quiet time/ nap in the afternoon. The Heart Beat was beating at 165, which is good. So here we come Sept. 16th... which will not get here fast enough -yet to soon.

7 comments:

Gibb Family said...

Congrats! That's awsome!

Kim said...

YIPPEE!!!

Why is that we don't really believe that it's real until that first appointment?

Glad you are feeling better, soon you'll be feeling great! xoxo

Julie said...

Yeah! I know what you mean by the heart beat meaning you really are pregnant. It's always such a wonderful sound. We'd love to have your kids over to play if you ever need some time to sleep without any worries.

Julee said...

Congrats again!!! And yea for a September birthday :) Can't wait to see you guys on Monday!

EM said...

We need one of those countdown things on the side of your blog so that we can count down with ya!

Pianamama said...

The first heartbeat is the best! So glad you got to hear it. :)

Holly said...

Congratulations Jen! I hope that you have a great pregnancy! It is always fun to add one more to the mix!