Thursday, February 26, 2009

Odds and ends!

Zach loves ropes... I had to take a picture of him swinging this one, he insisted!

We got a huge bag of hair things from a cousin and Katie went to town. She did her hair, Morgans hair and even the dogs. It kept them busy for an hour...


Doing Art
one morning I just pulled out the paints and the children painted they had a lot of fun. It was Morgan's first time to paint with water colors.

(yes this was a school day, I just let Morgan wear her p.j.s all day... that is just the kind of mom I am. we just have p.j. days some times.)

2 comments:

Julie said...

My kids love painting too! I am one of those mom's that have stains on her table from art projects. And Jackson was in his Pajamas one day last week - and I just didn't care! Grama even took us to lunch at Taco Bandito - and yep - Jack was in Jammies!

Hope you're doing ok - I'm excited for you!

Kim said...

i hope you are in your pjs on pajama day as well. we have been having lots of those lately--sarah is super sick, and why hang out on the couch snuggling in your jeans when you can be cozy! :)