Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Laundry Party

Today is our laundry party day! I finally got my new front loading washer and dryer this past weekend. We bought them the day after Thanksgiving on a mega sale and they finally came in. I have been out of town and so today is laundry day. I can't wait to see how many more clothes fit in and all the different settings. We have had the basic three cycle washer and one setting dryer that were my Grandma's. So today there will be no complaining about the laundry.
Let the fun begin.

4 comments:

Julee said...

woooohooooo! don't forget to let the kids help now that they can reach :)

NikkiAWardell said...

Yeah!!! I love new toys to make boring things like laundry more fun!!!

Pianamama said...

I will think of you when I see the commercials for all the cool washers and dryers! Have fun!

family4ever said...

Seriously-if getting a new washer makes laundry a party then I should consider buying one!!