Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby Irish

We had our Ultrasound yesterday. I couldn't post it yesterday because I had to get the blog up to date with all of my to do blogs done. With those now done I can post that we had our ultrasound yesterday. For some odd reason I had this fear that the baby's heart was going to be on the outside of it's body. Well... the ultra sound tech told us that everything looked perfect and that the baby was developing as it should. It is in a breech position but that is not a concern for now.
Of course we found out the sex of the baby. We are not as patient as others. Plus I want to be able to get rid of any extra baby clothes I can. So I am asking if anyone wants Morgan's hand-me-downs. Yes, we are having a BOY! At first he had his legs crossed so we really couldn't see but the tech checked two more times and there was something sicking out in the middle of the leg bones, so yes a boy. When we found out Trevor told Zach he would be getting to share all of his toys with his little brother and Zach said, "I think I choose no."
Katie was at school when we had it done so the first words off the bus were," Is it a girl or a boy?" When I told her boy she was bummed for all of a second and then went on about how Zach could have a brother. Then Zach told her that he got to share all of his toys with his little brother.
We will have two of each, two girls and two boys. We are just glad that this baby is developing as it should and all things checked out.
Ultra sound rememberings:
In Katie's she turned her head and opened and shut her mouth as if she was talking to us. She probably was.
In Zach's he waved his hand at us.
In Morgan's she stuck out her tongue.
In this baby's he just moved the entire time.

I love the feeling of this baby. Knowing it will be the last makes me want to cherish the feeling and memories of it. I have been feeling the baby move for a few weeks now and can hardly think that next week I will be half way done. So if you have any super terrific boy names that match the middle name of Edward let us know.

5 comments:

Julee said...

Congratulations!!!! I am soo excited that Zach gets a little brother to play with!! And yes, we'd love some of Morgan's hand-me-downs :)

family4ever said...

YEAH-boys are good-Bridger cried at the ultrasound when we found out Wyatt was a boy, however, he has not been disappointed since-even when he has to share his toys. When you were in Utah did you go to Tai Pan-is that the store you were talking about-if it is you are in big trouble because that store is only 10 minutes from me-I would have met you there! ;)

Julie said...

So is it Edward after the Vampire?

Kim said...

YIPPEE!!! another cute irish baby. i am so happy for you. sounds like all is well.

we'll be in boise mid/end of june but I will shoot you an email one of these days.

xo

Jen said...

No Edward is a family name. My mother's father, Trevor's fathers middle name(his father's too), a good friend of Trevor. But why not add him to the list.