On FRIDAY we had the day to do what ever we wanted, no Irish activities planned until dinner. My mom and I ran to a few stores and just hung out. Trevor got into to town, went to lunch with the Irish boys then came out to see us. Dinner was adults only and it was wonderful. It was super fun to see all of the siblings together and watch the family dynamics come out. Every member of a family has a role they play and I thought it was fun to watch everyone is their role. After dinner at Golden Corral the boys went out for a night of bowling and brotherly fun, Stephanie and Shane celebrated their 10 year anniversary and Julee and I went to Target for a bit. It was a fun evening and the company was great. I am so glad Trevor had that time with his family. It doesn't happen often so we have to enjoy every moment when it does.
6 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment