SATURDAY was Trevor's day to spend with his Dad. He let Aaron and Scott come along so they could have the time with him too. After Trevor got Dad and the two brothers he picked up Zach and Katie for a fun afternoon of time with Grandpa and Uncles. They had a great time, ran a few errands and had lunch. I had Morgan at my parents so she could take an early nap and be happy for pictures and an evening of birthday celebrations. When they got home we met at a park for some quick family photos. I mean quick. I didn't get the shots I really wanted but when you are starting and there is thundering and lightning you just have to throw it together quickly and hope it is okay. I got three groupings done before the down pour started.

Then we headed back to Stephanie and Shane's house for an afternoon of fun. When we got to their house we had total sunshine so we got a fun more pictures of Grandpa and the grandchildren and Grandma and the grandchildren.(she met us there at the house) The cousins had a blast running around and playing together. That is one of my favorite parts of family get togethers, is the the cousins playing.
We had a yummy dinner, presents and then cake. Brent did a fun remember this quiz that all of the original Irish family took together and talked about, it was wonderful. I loved hearing all of the memories and side comments that came up during it. Great thinking Brent.
SUNDAY we had dinner with the crew, minus Dad Irish, at Bobby and Julee's. Katie got a few early birthday presents and we just had a nice time visiting. I loved when Katie opened her gymnastic Barbie's all Morgan could do was hold the package and say, "WOW" over and over. It was so cute.
Thank you Irish crew for all the fun, food, and family time.




1 comments:
Great pictures Jen! I can't wait to see them all :)
Post a Comment