Friday, July 17, 2009

Off to your room, again...

Oh, this day. I have already had to stop a few hitting matches between Zach and Katie and Morgan and Zach. I know we aren't have the funnest morning, we are cleaning rooms but come on. What, oh, what to do to help our family have a better morning??? It is a good thing that love for children doesn't go away or change when they are learning how to live in this world. I should just be grateful that they seem to only do this at home and they are perfect for teachers and such.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I feel the same way. Why or why...and then I remember the fights I use to get in with my siblings, and now we all get along and love each other. We made it somehow!

Julee said...

Do you ever play fun music while cleaning? I remember having that problem growing up and then one day my mom told us that she remembered her mom cleaning to music. We started that tradition right then and I have a lot of fun memories of cleaning and dancing :) I need to start that with our family!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it's not just my house that this happens at. I swear Derek and Daeson are either best friends or enemies.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it's not just my house that this happens at. I swear Derek and Daeson are either best friends or enemies.