Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New Camera

I finally got my new camera. I have saved up for it several times but finally broke down and got it. I got a Canon Rebel xsi, not the exact camera I wanted but the price was hard to beat. So for my first one I thought it would be just great. I love it and had tons of fun with it at the reunion. Here are the first photo's I took with it.
Morgan sticking out her tongue.
Katie in her morning glory.
Our boy showing off his muscles.
I love this one, the love of siblings. What I love is the movement you see them doing. It is not blurry just like slow motion. They both wanted the same thing, like normal.

2 comments:

Julee said...

Yea! Congrats!! New toys are so fun :) Love that pic of Zach!

Moment Girl said...

WOOO HOOOO!!! How did Morgan get so grown up looking from your family pic to these ones?????? I swear I haven't seen her in a few weeks and she grew into a little girl, not a baby anymore. Weird.