June 28th was MORGAN's 2nd birthday.
It was a fun day. We got up and got ready for church and did the normal church thing. Came home had lunch, Morgan had a three hour nap, a bath, dinner and then presents and cake. I love to watch her open presents because she gets so excited. Katie gave her jewelry and candy. Zach gave her a little metal box like his, she loves it, a place mate and candy. As a family we gave her a baby that makes noises when you press the tummy. She loved the doll. I had taken it out of the box before she opened it, good thinking because it was all loves and kisses when she took it out of the bag. She really didn't put it down all night long. She had to eat her cake with it, watch the movie with it, go to bed with it. I am not into giving toys for gifts but this was the perfect gift.






2 comments:
Happy Birthday Morgan! She looks so grown up!
She is adorable!!
Post a Comment