-Sunday- the 14th
Sunday morning we just hung out and got ready for church. Then it was off to church where Zach loves his class and Katie went to Bushka's class this week. Morgan was so tired that she was a big silly by the end of sacrament meeting so I took her home for a nap. After church G.G. was picked up for dinner and fun with the children. The children corralled her in the front room before and after dinner. They all loved every minute of it. Morgan, as always, loves the dog! Katie was so remarkable with her G.G. She would help her walk to different locations and make sure she was okay. I am ever impressed with the loved they have for each other, Katie and her G.G. After some ice-cream we went to feed the ducks.(Papa was at a church meeting) It is always a fun thing. This time the geese weren't in the water. They walked over the bridge and stood behind us, they had us surrounded. One mother goose would hiss at us so we would throw bread to her family, she also crowed out all the others, the children named them the mean family. The children were getting a bit sick of the geese when we wanted to walk to a different spot so I shook the lawn chair at them and then quickly waddled away. When we were on the bridge the "mean" family was coming back and hissing at us so I spread my arms out, shook my jacket and hissed right back. They went away. It was fun to do this with G.G. I think Morgan feed herself more than she feed the ducks but there is something magically about feeding the animals.
With time with G.G. on Sunday we decided to head back Monday morning just in time to make swimming lessons.
It was a wonderful trip and I would love to do it again. I guess we always have next summer for a fun long trip such as that. The rest of the summer is getting planned full. Thank you everyone for everything you did to make our visit full of family and fun! I even cried when we were leaving because I knew I had to come home and do it all myself, I loved the help!!!
-MOM-
Thank you for the food, patience, planning of events, your time, talking with me, making sure everything on the children's list got done, cleaning up meals, letting the Irish cousins come over to play with my children, being flexible, letting me sleep in, making each day fun memorable and enjoyable, putting the children first and for the bed time stories and songs. ETC, ETC, ETC.... How will I ever be as good as you???




1 comments:
ok - you are right your "boise" posts might be quite a bit longer than my one :) It was a fun week!
Post a Comment