Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baby update

I only have 90 days to go... just under thirteen weeks.
Had my check up today and all but the glucose level is great. The baby's heart rate was 147 and is doing just as he should. Well, my iron is a little low but that is normal for me. So I get to pick up some iron pills and go in for the three hour glucose screening. I am praying like crazy that I pass. I really don't want to have to meet with a dietitian and go through the whole diabetic thing now, maybe much much later in life. (And I don't want to pay for it either.) So on Monday I will go and see what the body is doing. Yeah for me!!! I do have to say that the doctor was talking like I should just make all of my appointments and such with the dietitian...... I hope to prove him wrong. I did have to do this with Morgan and passed the three hour test so...

2 comments:

Julee said...

You can do it Jen! Look around on the 'net for diabetic pregnancy diets - now. Then start implementing them. You'll then hopefully pass the 3-hour, but you'll still need to "be good" through the end of your pregnancy. We don't want that baby to be sick either.
Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe it's getting that close. It seems like it has gone so fast, well I guess that's because I'm not the one that is pregnant. Good luck with your test!