Katie is allergic to WALNUTS. At school they made some peanut butter balls with walnuts in them and it made her upper lips swell up like a balloon. This is after she had medicine, a little nap during the play they were watching, and about 5+ hours to heal.
It was just a small amount of nuts so... NO NUTS FOR KATIE.
She ate something out her pocket on her way to school, it was a piece of the walnut thing and it got big again. So, again, I say ABSOLUTELY NO NUTS.




2 comments:
I am alergic to walnuts! I know how she feels and the scary thing is each time the raction gets a little bit worse. Christmas is the worst time of year I'm scared to eat so many treats because people always use walnuts!
no to all kinds of nuts or just walnuts?? Poor Katie!!!
Post a Comment