Friday, December 11, 2009

Oh, Christmas Tree


Annual decorating of the tree. Enjoyed by Katie, Zach and Morgan. Jason watched and then slept through it.

The did a really good job. I only put up the really breakable ones, broke up a few " I was going to put that one up", and made sure we had holiday joy.
Of, course we couldn't even start until we had a fire going, per Zach. He said we do it every year, so a fire I made and the decorating began.

Katie and her cat ornament.

-trying the camera without the flash-

It was a fun night. I loved watching the children get all excited about Christmas. It was also nice to talk to them about our Savior and what this season means. I will cherish these holidays when they are little and hold on to them for when they are bigger and not so "cute".

I love the Holidays!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the glow look! magical!

Candi said...

NEVER EVER USE A FLASH IF YOU CAN HELP IT!!! Just my little photography tip. I love the glow! With kids it's hard to not use a flash b/c they move around so much, you get a lot of blur. But totally worth the effort. Christmas is my favorite time of year. We try to stretch it out for two months. (We aren't big Thanksgiving people, so we start Christmas on November 1st)