Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanksgiving

Jason first meeting G.G. Lois

G.G. and Jessica
Eric and Grandma


Feeling the family love

dinner place cards
down stairs fun

cousins all in red... Brittany and Garrett got red p.j.s too.

I forgot the camera for any activity with the Irish side, sad about that. So I am waiting for them to post so I can snag a few.

It was a fun weekend. Thursday, a.m., hung out with my family. Went to Kmart in the morning, Trevor - Garrett - Eric went and played turkey bowl with Shane, helped with dinner, ate and ate, went to Bob and Julee's for dessert, planned shopping for the next day. It was a perfect Thanksgiving day. I am thankful for family and food!

Friday was shopping, shopping, shopping, a nap, dinner, wrapping and bed. Yes, we were at our first store at 5:00 a.m. and didn't finish until around 1:30 p.m. It was a blast... went with my mom, Cathy and Brittany. I am thankful for this tradition and good deals!

Saturday the children went to Grandma's for the morning, they made ornaments. We had lunch there and then home to chill out. I ran to a few other stores that afternoon with Cathy and Jessica. That night I went and saw New Moon with my Irish family, super fun. I am thankful for shopping, movies and the fun that comes with it.

I loved being with the family, both sides. Family makes the Holidays PERFECT.

0 comments: