Friday, October 15, 2010

Girls Weekend part 1

We started out Friday October 1, 2010
Utah
We went to a bazaar in the morning.  On our way to the airport to pick up Merri we stopped off at one of the worlds BEST chocolate shops ever.  Everything we got was SO delicious and scrumptious.  Located in SLC just up from Temple Square and the conference center you can find
a little heaven on earth... Hatch Chocolates.
The Little Chocolaters
(from the TV station TLC)

They were so kind to take time out of their busy day to make a grown women feel like a child.  I was so excited they were there... they are t.v. stars and all.  Kate and Steve Hatch are super funny and wonderful. I asked them if it was okay that I posted the picture on my blog and Steve said that it would probably break my blog,  so glad it didn't!!! 
 I say it is a must go to if you are in SLC... the chocolate is worth every penny and you will praise my name after you taste the mouth watering, made with real fruit and better than a lot of things chocolate.  
 So I will just say YOUR WELCOME now.

0 comments: