Okay the lighting is not good and I didn't go in and fix it but at these wonderful gals, piggin out and LOVING it. Really look at all that food... don't worry we took home just a few boxes of leftovers. It was a fantastic weekend. Out to eat, staying up until 2 a.m., crafting earrings and hair pieces, funny pictures on Merri's phone, snacks, giggling, more snacks and giggling, and of course - shopping, shopping and more shopping. Most of the fun came from just being together. I love my mom and sister-in-laws!!! 's(my brothers sure did a good job picking their brides!) Thanks for a fun weekend that none of us wanted to end. I could have gone for a week or maybe two. (smile, smile) Maybe next year we need it a little longer than a weekend!
Cathy eating the melted turtle from Hatch Chocolates. It tastes so good you can even eat it if it looks like a pile of poop! :) hahaha I think she even left a little bit in the seat and when mom whet to sit in the passenger side she asked Cathy if she left her a little surprise... See this is what the weekend was like and that is one of the million reasons I LOVE THESE WOMEN!I would like to remember a few of the life lessons we learned.
Chocolate can be better than most things, but not all.
If you have a ball you can relieve stress.
Laughter is wonderful.
Trials are better when talked about with friends, well laughed about, made fun of and laughed about some more.
Thanks gals for a perfectly wonderful weekend... do we really have to wait a whole year to do this again???




0 comments:
Post a Comment