Jason can stand up in the middle of the room. Has taken his first step. He will move his right foot a few times and then fall down. Soon, all to soon, he will learn to move the left one... when he does watch out world. He still has 6 teeth, 4 top and two bottom. When you hold is hands to walk every few steps he looks up at you and smiles. He will lay down for naps no problem but at bed time he likes to be rocked. He is a happy, follow the big kids around, enjoyable and couldn't live with out child. Oh how I love his giggles, ten toes, his smile, the way he snuggles up to his blankets, how he plays so easily by himself or with other, Okay I just love all of him. From his cute little hairs, that have been cut twice, down to his size 4 feet that are learning to walk... I mean really, how could you not!!!
Morgan helping Jason walk.
Pictures taken October 3rd and 4th, 2010




2 comments:
OMGosh he is so big! I miss you Jen. Family looks beautiful!
How in the world is he 13 months already. My how time flys when your having fu:)
Post a Comment