Tuesday, October 21, 2008

50th Post

This is my 50th post !
I thought I would list 50 thinks I am thankful for!
1. Katie is excited about her loose teeth.
2. Zach can go to the bathroom by himself.
3. Morgan can do the stairs up and down.
4. We have a Temple in Twin Falls.
5. My calling in Young women.
6. My three children.
7. Finding long lost friends through blogging and face book.
8. Katie loves school.
9. My testimony of the Gospel.
10. Good books.
11. the telephone. (all types)
12. Cameras.
13. Good deals.
14. the Internet.
15.Friends
16. My husband.
17. That I am not is high school anymore.
18. I am married.
19. I like to laugh.
20. My memories.
21. Repentance
22. Wonderful Parents
23. Family History
24. Pictures.
25. Holidays.
26. Dinners I don't cook.
27. Bedtime.
28. Smiles.
29. Story time.
30. Finished projects.
31. Snuggles.
32. Zach's smile.
33. When the children play nicely together.
34. Hard working Husband.
35. Yummy food.
36. My little jobs for "fun" money.
37. A paid off car.
38. The pumpkin patch.
39. Blogs.
40. Education.
41. My new closet.
42. Hand-me-downs.
43. storage containers.
44. Ziploc bags, the big ones.
45. When Katie runs to me when she gets off the bus.
46. Having fun with family.
47. Comments on my blog.
48. Morgan's nap/bedtime rocking.
49. My knowledge of my Savior and all that goes with that.
50. YOU!!!

2 comments:

NikkiAWardell said...

What a great list...complete with Ziploc bags!!! I love it and it made me take a minute to think about some of my blessings as well!! Thanks!

family4ever said...

You are so cute-you should add yourself to the list because you are a blessing to all of us!!!