8 t.v. shows I love to watch:
(when I watch t.v.)
1. Biggest Loser
2. Eli Stone
3. Monk
4. John and Kate Plus 8
5. Greek
6. Dirty Jobs
7. Gray Anatomy(kids are in bed)
8. Pshyc
Favorite Restaurants:
1. Stevos
2. Applebees
3. Mexican, where they serve bean dip
4. Shon Hing
5. Italian food
6. Chile's
7. Pizza, just about any kind
8. Pretty much anywhere. I’m not picky and I like to eat out!
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. went to church
2. put Morgan down for her nap
3. Made dinner
4. Made Family Home evening snacks
5. Prepared F.H.E. lesson
6. Gave lesson
7. Watched Veggie Tales with the family
8. Fell asleep on the couch during Veggie Tales.
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Going to Boise
2. Halloween
3. Fall weather
4. Wearing fall/winter clothes
5. Thanksgiving
6. Snow
7. Carving pumpkins
8. Getting my hair cut to be all white
8 things I love about fall:
1. Jacket weather
2. Hot chocolate time
3. The colorful leaves.
4. The crisp air
5. Thankful thoughts
6. Apple pie, mine
7. Pumpkin patch
8. Being able to snuggle up in a blanket on a cool night
8 things on my wish list:
1. To take a family vacation (that isn't to visit family)
2. To have my house organized and a weekly maid
3. To have all the student loans gone!
4. To always have all of my laundry done!
5. To have all of the remodeling done!
6. To be nicer
7. A money tree to be use for a little fun and a lot of service.
8. That all my wishes would come true!
8 people I'm tagging:
I'll just say the first 8 win! :)
6 years ago




1 comments:
That's fun to learn more about you! And I like reading your 50 things you're thankful for...although how can you say you are thankful you're not in HS anymore???!!! That's when you knew me! Just kidding - I'm glad to be done with those days too.
Post a Comment