-Okay here is a WHITE HAIR update -
Yes, just the once but I am sure many others have wondered what is going on with her! At least that is what the most resent looks have seemed to resemble. Oh the joys of being my own kind of beautiful at 33. (hahahahahahahahaha)
I have decided to be a skunk for Halloween, I think I will be one of the best out there. With my hair like this it really makes the costume easy. :)
-my disclaimer-
I did take these pictures after working out so my hair would be in a pony tail, it looks really drastic that way. (so you can't notice any ageing marks on my face ;) )




3 comments:
FLABBERGASTED!!!!! I have ALWAYS wanted you to do this! This post just made my day even better. Looks coolio! i can't wait to see the halloween pics cuz you will make the best skunk.
YES YES YES! Be a skunk. Do you remember the hair dye mishap in Memphis? I don't remember if it was orange-ish or green-ish. I have always loved that part of you. So unique!
I agree, a skunk it is!!! It's funny when i see these pictures because I never really even notice it when I see you! Hey i tagged you so check my blog!
Post a Comment