Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bob and Julee's visit

Trevor's youngest brother and family came to visit us for Memorial Day weekend. They came Saturday afternoon and stayed until Monday after noon. It was a wonderful visit and I enjoyed it all. Once they were here we really didn't see the older three children except for the occasional feeding times and so and so is doing this. They seemed to just disappear and have fun together as cousins... I love that.
Saturday Bob and Trevor did some electrical work while Julee and I ran to the store. The children just played and played, ate and Zach and Branden had a sleep over in Zach's room.
Sunday was church, food and just hanging out. We tried to drive to Oakley and the basin but we had a wonderful Burley wind storm and Mylie wasn't liken the car so we stopped that trip and showed Bob and his crew around Burley a little bit.(Poor Mylie even cried so hard she throw up.) This night the three big cousins had a sleep over in Zach's room. They played, giggled and laughed until about 10 p.m. (I love to see the cousins having so much fun together and building these fun memories!)
Trevor BBQing our chicken for dinner-Yum!
Morgan loved Mylie. She would give her loves, pats and make sure she was okay. When Mylie was crawling once Morgan straddled her back like Mylie was giving her a horse ride. It was too cute. I didn't take a picture until their last day here, Monday. What was I thinking!!!
Monday, Memorial Day, we had breakfast, they got all packed to leave, made a picnic lunch and headed out for Shoshone Falls. The falls level was at low but it was still beautiful. We looked at the falls, took a few pictures, walked on a little path, took more pictures, Trevor, Bob and Katie went for a little hike while us others got the picnic out. After eating the children ran around and went for a little walk with the Dad's.

After seeing Shoshone Falls we drove by the Twin Falls Temple, which is a must every time we go to Twin. Then it was Target for a potty break and a quick look around. Bob and crew took off from there and we came home. We loved their visit and are always glad for time with family. Thanks for coming Bob, Julee, Braden and Mylie we love you and miss you already!!! We are glad you are part of our family.

More Shoshone Falls photos.

Zach with his I have looked at the falls throw the rails look and Morgan with the shades.
The first stopping point

Family Photo Moment

Pictures of the falls-

A picture Bob took of Trevor and I during our picnic lunch

2 comments:

Julee said...

Thank you soo much for letting us come and stay with you! We had a great time!
Mind if I borrow a few of your pictures?

SAYDA said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I love it when family visits. My fam is all the way in Texas so it is always a treat to have them visit.