Well I had a doctors appt. today and I am glad to say that I didn't have sugar in my urine this time. The doctor and myself were happy about that, I am going to still eat a low sugar diet, I don't want to fail the glucose test at my next appt. It really isn't that big of a deal... just cut down on everything but... meats, vegetables, nuts and a few other things. Oh, plus with the low sugar I am suppose to watch my fat intake too. So if anyone as any good low sugar, low fat recipes I am up for them.
Other than that everything is going great. I feel the baby move all of the time. His heart rate is good and we are down to 17 weeks left. Once we get through summer with a trip to Boise and to Utah, summer movies, swimming lessons, boxes upon boxes of Popsicles, late night movie parties, sprinkler fun, park outings, summer reading program and back to school shopping then I will have a few weeks to simmer down and get ready for this bundle of joy.
6 years ago




3 comments:
glad everything went well! can't wait to see you guys!
Is the late night movie parties for you and me???? LOL!!! Glad thins are going good! We will definately get together when i get back!!!
I know-spring came and left and I wasn't very good at coming through and pulling everything together. (sigh) Anywho-I would love to see you when you come.
Post a Comment