Saturday, May 30, 2009

Who gets a break?

Since school has let out and summer is here, I feel like I have been taking a summer break too. I just don't want to do anything. I haven't wanted to cook, clean, or do anything that is work related. I just want to sit around, play with the children and read books. Well that has to change..... today. I am going to make chore lists for everyone, even the Mom and Dad. Next week we are starting to do a few chores each day... I have to get out of thinking I get a summer break too, a Mother's job never gets a break. Well maybe except when you go to see the Grandparents. :) We just need to get a summer routine going and that will help! So I am going to have to get the calendar out, make some calls and get this summer planned, organized, and into a routine! That is all there is to it. Wish me motivation and luck!!!!!!!
The children have been enjoying:
riding bikes, movie parties, some time with friends, staying up later, sleeping in some mornings, working in the yard and all the things that summer brings.
Morgan is cracking me up. She roars to say please, I need/ want something, look over here, I am to cute... for just about everything we hear her "rrroooaaarrr". One day the words will come but for now the roar works. She seems to get everything she needs or wants... to cute!

0 comments: