Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Life is never certain!

You always think that when you are young nothing can stop you. Even as a mother of young children you think life is great and illnesses are for those who are a bit older. Well one of my dear friends found out she has white masses on her brain. I am not sure what needs to be done or is going to be done but, oh my, she is younger than I am. They say you normally don't get such a thing until you are older... so why her. At least this explains her current condition but still all the unknown. I guess life is never certain and when we came to earth we excepted all that our bodies would or wouldn't do. I am just amazed at how our lives seem so "normal" and then out of the blue something happens... is life really ever normal? I guess in the calm of life we need to be preparing ourselves for the raging of seas life will bring. At least this gives me a reason to take her a treat and some food... maybe even get a play date for Zach a time or two.
Life is never certain...

0 comments: