HE'S DARLING!! HE LOOKS ENORMOUS!! NO NEWBORN OUTFITS FOR YOU. :) I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOUR FAMILY AND GLAD TO KNOW YOU ARE FEELING WELL. XOXO
Jen, he is SO cute! I mean really cute! I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying him. Newborns are the best:)
Thanks for sharing the pics Jen! What a cutie!!!
What a cutie! I will have to come over and smell that new baby smell!I love that smell! Let me know if you need help with anything!
CONGRATULATIONS-OH, he is sooooooooooooooooo cute. I am so happy for you. What a sweet addition to your family.
Congrats! What a cutie - it is all worth it in the end - wahoo!
We will have to get our boys together.. they are only 3 days apart
Congrats! He's a cute guy. Good work.
AWWWW, congratulations!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
HE'S DARLING!! HE LOOKS ENORMOUS!! NO NEWBORN OUTFITS FOR YOU. :)
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOUR FAMILY AND GLAD TO KNOW YOU ARE FEELING WELL.
XOXO
Jen, he is SO cute! I mean really cute! I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying him. Newborns are the best:)
Thanks for sharing the pics Jen! What a cutie!!!
What a cutie! I will have to come over and smell that new baby smell!
I love that smell! Let me know if you need help with anything!
CONGRATULATIONS-OH, he is sooooooooooooooooo cute. I am so happy for you. What a sweet addition to your family.
Congrats! What a cutie - it is all worth it in the end - wahoo!
We will have to get our boys together.. they are only 3 days apart
Congrats! He's a cute guy. Good work.
AWWWW, congratulations!!
Post a Comment