am I going to HAVE THIS BABY.
Trevor has informed me that I shouldn't have the baby until after this weekend, homework.
My Grandma has fallen and broken her leg, so I need to wait until next week so they can get that all worked out.
Eric and Cathy are going to Boise to visit and I don't want to take away from their time up there with Mom and Dad.
So I guess this baby can come next week.
Well except for Tuesday, Zach's first day of preschool, at least don't go into labor until after he is home.
But other than that this baby can come anytime.
In all reality this baby can come when ever he wants and it will be perfectly fine. I am just getting excited to see his face and to hold him. (and to have a name decided)
Bending over, walking normal, seeing my ankles, wearing "normal" clothes, being able to roll over in bed, getting off the couch without a crane and being heart burn free are a few other perks to look forward to. (l.o.l.)
So bring on this baby and bring on the joy of one more!
6 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment