I have the best of friends. My awesome, spectacular, wonderful, gracious and talented friend Emily came to the hospital with her friend, Canon 50d. She took photos and here are four of them. 


I loved all of the pictures she took. These are just a taste of what was captured.

Thank you Emily... you are very talented and wonderful to do this for us.
The pictures are PERFECT and PRICELESS!




5 comments:
she did such a good job! Don't hesitate to let me see the rest!!! He is just so beautiful Jen good job!
Gorgeous pictures! I'd love to see them all too! Love the feet one especially :)
those little toes are making me super excited!!
these are darling pics...
looks like we'll be getting to take some tomorrow...i'll keep you posted!
xo
beautiful little boy. it's crazy just how fast the newborn phase passes by. one of my favorite things about newborns (and this may sound strange) is smelling their sweet breath. ahhh, smells like heaven. you look beautiful too, jen. congrats!!!
He is beautiful baby! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment