Thursday, October 15, 2009

One Month

Jason Edward at one month

Jason's Stats
height: 23"
weight: 9 lb 12 oz
head: 39.5 cm
sleeping: very well, most nights he sleeps at least 6 hours in one stretch
smiling: to mom first, then bushka and then dad
cooing: a few times, it is so adorable
At our visit, the doctor said he looked great and was growing just as a little boy should.
(height is 75%, weight is 50%, head 75%... our biggest baby still)
of course when you take photos of one... you must take photos of all!
love
kisses
I love these four people more than I ever imagined. Being their mother is the greatest joy life could ever offer... I am blessed!


I love that when I started to take photos with the other children Katie went and put on her make up...... and what a splendid job she did!

3 comments:

Julee said...

A month already! Can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

The picture of all your kids is so cute. Jason is such a handsome little guy, I can see Zach in him.

Jenn said...

So cute!! I definitely think you have a mold. Jason looks a lot like Morgan to me!!