Monday, October 12, 2009

Zach's Birthday Party

As another year comes and goes so does a party. This year Zach had a spider party. We played a few games: fly, fly, spider, hot and cold with a spider, and the hot potato present game. (Katie was in charge of the first two, she planned them.) Then we opened presents which was followed by cake, ice-cream and a Halloween Oreo. As they cleaned up their food they got a balloon to play with. The balloons were bounced, caught and clobbering each other. Trevor even sat them all down and taught them tricks to do with balloons. I think every one had fun, at least Zach did and that is what matters.






1 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks like a super fun pary! I think he looks better in the cheese head hat! The crown is nice too but I like the cheese head better!