Sunday, October 25, 2009

To big!!!

When I purchase pajamas for the children I like them to be a little big so they can be worn for a while. Well, we got these for Morgan and she had to wear them as soon as she say them. They are way, and I mean WAY, to big. I was thinking that she will be able to wear them for a year... or two.. or three. Later that night I was looking at the other pair, looked at the tag and thought, WHAT WAS I THINKING. The p.j.s are a size to big for them to be just a little big. So I will return the unworn 3t p.j.s and try the 2t.


I was trying to get Jason to smile so I could capture it for everyone, no such luck on the smile but a photo none the less.

0 comments: