Our annual trip to the PUMPKIN PATCH. We, of course, went to the field to pick our pumpkins. This year Katie pushed her own wheel barrow and picked out and up most of the pumpkins. Zach and Morgan loved riding in the wheelbarrows and just walking in the fields. It is so much fun that my parents suggested we go while they were here, they loved it last year. I love that we can go and pick our pumpkins out of the field, see where they grow and get cute pictures too. Not to mention they are a really really good price and the experience is worth every penny and more.
6 years ago





4 comments:
Oh how I miss that pumpkin patch! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Happy Birthday Zach:)
Great pics!!! I love going to the pumpkin patch too! Such fun!
I LOVE the pumpkin patch! Our neighbor gave us pumpkins this year so I don't know if we will go to the pumpkin patch. What a fun time with G-ma & G-pa!
Post a Comment