Thanks, children, for smiling even though you were freezing. Poor Morgan was shivering and would wrap herself in a blanket when she wasn't in the picture. What troopers and I am so grateful for that, because they have a mom slightly obsessed with pictures!
some of
Our 2009 Christmas photo shoot.






Emily told me I should have taken more individual pictures and we should have gotten the girls together but it was just so cold for them. Next time, plus I love the ones we got. I guess you normally only put one picture up so... I only need one really good one. Thinking about it I will probably take their pictures again similar to this in a couple of months, oh to love pictures.
I love these four absolutely adorable picture perfect children!





5 comments:
how is it that your kids are SO PERFECT?!!! I mean it wasn't nearly as cold out there when we did ours and I think I got 4 pictures of Tayla smiling. maybe I grow whimps!!! cute though I love em!
Cute pics....cute kids!! Kaylee would die in that weather. She complains when a "cold front" comes through down here and it gets in the 50's! :)
You can't even tell they were freezing. Good little sports. Great pics!
Great pics Jen!
They turned out so cute!! I love their socks!!
Post a Comment