Monday, November 16, 2009

Jason's Blessing Day

Jason was blesses on Sunday November 1, 2009.
We was blessed by his father. It was a wonderful blessing. I love hearing the things promised to a spirit so young if they but choose the right.



Jason on the way to church.
The men who stood in the blessing circle.


Trevor and Jason
(Trevor is super happy for pictures.)



with Grandma Sara

With his Aunts.
with Bushka and Papa.

I loved having family here to celebrate this bundle of joy with us. We had yummy food, lots of talking and enjoyed every minute of it.
Thank you Trevor and all those men who stood in the circle for honoring your Priesthood. I loved seeing all of you up there able to participate in such a wonderful thing.

Thank you Dad Irish and Lesley for the beautiful blanket and blessing outfit. Both items were perfect.

More pictures to come of Jason in his outfit with his blanket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great day! Your family picture is so cute. BTW love your hair.

Julie said...

Jen - you and your family look great! There are times I really miss Burley! Hey - any great ideas for YW activities you did? We are in the process of making our calendar for next year.